Monday, November 2, 2009

Too much to Ask?

Being around Couples is a mixed bag of feelings. I feel happy for them; it's good to see them together, enjoying each other's company, enjoying the company of others in a togetherness that is known only to them. Be it a fleeting look at the better half or a caressing smile or even a word of advice on how to play UNO.

Yet it makes me feel wistful, hoping I could share that with someone. Even the disagreements and arguments would be worth it. My family thinks it's high time I got married. Well I am somewhat in agreement with them. I think I should get married but don't think it's high time yet. Maybe they are right, maybe they are not.

However, the big question that remains is how to find the right man.

The bigger question still is the characteristics of the RIGHT MAN...
At times I draw a complete blank when I am thinking of what kind of person would I want to spend the rest of my life with and at times I feel like I could write pages and pages describing him.

It's not easy to find an intelligent, fun-loving, nice looking, caring, jovial, sensitive man who cares about you. A man who looks at you with love & tenderness in his eyes and a smile on his face. A man who can pamper you spoilt; make you feel like a queen. A man, whose kiss can make you shiver in anticipation. A man, who boosts your self-confidence. A man, who can handle the debates and arguments, one who doesn't expect you to change your point of view coz of what he thinks. One who lets you experience the world and yet protects you from falling in harm’s way. A man in control of things. A man who can ease your confusions and be your guiding star. A man who make your heart melt. A man who can make you fall in love. It's rare to find such men. It's no wonder I am not married yet.

Kudos to my girl friends who did find them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TELL ME ABOUT IT! Sigh!

Robin said...

You are getting very good.
Further comments reserved for Gtalk!! :)