Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Path Unfolds

It's difficult to grasp how at times we are mere puppets at the hand of some higher power, be it devil or god himself. We always keep planning without fully grasping that those plans can't always be executed or lived on. Our dreams are in a constant metamorphosis phase, depending on which direction our circumstances, fate or destiny propelled us the last time.

It's amazing to analyse the transitions, the changes our dreams and aspirations go through. The change starts to happen even when we are kids. It starts as "I want to be a teacher", "I want to be a doctor", "I want to be a police officer" etc.. However, as we keep growing our childhood dreams begin to get altered. I can't place a specific time or situation when this change may come about.

I would believe it is because we are constantly trying to figure ourself out while also trying to decipher the world around us. However

No comments: